Friday 12 October 2007

A post from me at last...

G you just might have saved this blog... I know I have been slack. Here's something that Gerrard was raving about, it's a new series on HBO that was made in Kiwi land.... bloody Kiwis...



Also saw that Astro Boy is getting remade into a cgi movie, pretty excited about this
as TMNT wasn't too bad and it's by the same Hong Kong Studio. Looks like they've nailed the look of Astro Boy although it seems they took they close up pic down.

And here's my latest training vid... lots going on for these the prototype launch is only 5 weeks away now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and to be directed by mr Clone Wars himself - Genndy Tartakovsky.

Really looking forward to it, should be good.

Andrew Silke said...

that I didn't know

Gerrard said...

No problem. We Kiwis are always picking up your slack. :-P